Opening Dialogue Workshop
May 26, 2010 9:30am - 1:30pm
The Enrichment Alliance of Virginia is dedicating to improving opportunitues for children with disabilities by:
* Training enrichment program staff and volunteers to support and accommodate children with disabilities.
* Piloting afterschool and summer inclusion programs.
* Increasing exposure to and understanding of children with special needs among afterschool and summer enrichment communities.
* Working collaboratively with other community organizations that share our goals.
* Helping connect professionals such as occupational therapists and special educational teachers with enrichment programs for the purposes of direct services and consultations.